Hey everyone! Since I started working full-time, I haven’t had much time to play with bold and colorful makeup like I used to. I prefer to use neutral and basic makeup on a daily basis because it looks professional for work. I have experimented with a lot of products, below are my top five favorites that I use everyday! Click below to read more.
- Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation by MAC: This foundation is really easy to apply and makes my face look more even. It works best when I put moisturizer on first because the moisture helps hold the powder. This product has a shade for everyone, the staff are always friendly and can help you pick a color that’s best for you.
- Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush by Tarte: There are a ton of colors for this product as well, the color I use is called Seduce which is a rosy nude color. It lasts all day, like the name implies, and gives enough color without being too strong.
- Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette by Urban Decay: I love this palette because it can be used for basic eye shadow for the daytime and darker eye shadow for a night out. Because it is all neutral colors, it is versatile and is really easy to apply without accidentally making yourself look like a raccoon. Usually I apply a light base color and then use a crease brush to darken my eyes shade by shade. If you’re feeling ambitious, you can use a highlight on the inner corner of your eye and black eyeliner to complete the look!
- Lash Volumizing Mascara by BUXOM: This mascara is great for everyday use, its simple and goes with all makeup styles. This particular product is not waterproof, but there is a similar product offered by BUXOM that is waterproof.
- Venus Color Lip Gloss by Anastasia Beverly Hills: I always finish off my makeup with some sort of lip wear. Lately I have been using Anastasia everyday because it pops with the rest of my neutral makeup. Many of Anastasia’s lip glosses are glitzy because of their vibrant colors and shimmer which I love.